Tuesday, October 25, 2011

IFB Project #18: IFB Project #18: What’s Your Fall Uniform? A: Proud Race

Days into fall and I'm still a bit confused with the weather. The IFB Project #18: What’s Your Fall Uniform? is the perfect chance to think about how your style would change with the weather. It's all about the structured suits and monochromatic colors but I can't help a hint of red everywhere. 


I wore the Proudrace rock tour red shirt with my white multi strap ann demeulemeester skirt and dries van noten white embroidered oversized boyfriend jacket. Also just recently bought Dr. Martens from TOGA XTC during the flea market in Harajuku 『年寄りのミラーの家の上に若いヘラジカ. Cartier Tank watch from my grandfather. That makes it just one item for girls with what I'm wearing. Androgyny is something I covet.

No comments:

Post a Comment