Tuesday, October 4, 2011

HAIR369 Salon in Tokyo

One of the best salons in Tokyo, HAIR369 is a favorite among the young stylish set like model musician Kimura Kaela. I have been fortunate enough to be able to visit their salon for the past few years. It is located near the side streets of Omotesando Hills it's easily accessible although a bit hidden. It was nice seeing Boss and Kaco every visit in Tokyo and it was always surprising that they remember me.
“Ace of spades mirror at hair 369”
This blog post is just me reminiscing about the times that I visited their salon. The first time I got ombre hair that was partly dark reddish brown and bleached blond a few years ago. Now its all the rage with style icons like Alexa Chung. There is something very youthful about the growing out the hair color look. Next I got a classic bob style, something similar to Kimura Kaela. After that it was all about rocking an undercut. An eighties-era punk mainstay that just requires a razor and a devil may care attitude that is now increasingly popular with the likes of super model, Freja Erichsen. 






Unfortunately, they closed their Tokyo store a few months ago. I heard that they moved to Fukuoka for now. With plans to open a Tokyo branch sometime in the future.
〒 810-0041 福岡県福岡市中央区大名1丁目12−56 THE SHOPS   203     

No comments:

Post a Comment